REview LEGO City 3367: Space Shuttle by LEGO

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Finally an affordable Lego space shuttle
My 5 year old took nearly two hours to complete building this just about all by himself and is extremely happy.

The ship is extremely robust once built and is a good size for flying around.

Considering the large shuttle is £80-£100, this is good value and has some good pieces that will be reused to make many more spaceships. It doesn't have too many...
versus
6 of 8 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Not the most durable Space Shuttle
I'll have to mix up the reviews here as if this was a real Space Shuttle I wouldn't want to be on it, it would drop to bits on blast off! ;o)

This was given to my son for his birthday earlier this year and I'm not a fan, it looks great and with it being Lego you'd expect something great, but I am honestly disappointed with this one. The cargo bay doors on top...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 ZOOSTART BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.